- package (10.75 ounces) frozen pound cake, thawed and cut into 9 slices
- cup strong-brewed coffee (room temperature)
- cup sugar
- cup chocolate-flavored syrup
- package (8 ounces) mascarpone cheese or cream cheese, softened
- cups whipping (heavy) cream
- bars (1.4 ounces each) chocolate-covered toffee candy, chopped
- 1 Arrange cake slices in bottom of rectangular baking dish, 11x7x1 1/2 inches, cutting cake slices if necessary to cover bottom of dish. Drizzle coffee over cake.
- 2 Beat sugar, chocolate syrup and mascarpone cheese in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add whipping cream. Beat on medium speed until light and fluffy. Spread over cake. Sprinkle with candy.
- 3 Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour but no longer than 24 hours to set dessert and blend flavors.