- jar (10 oz) maraschino cherries, drained
- pint (2 cups) whipping cream, chilled
- can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- teaspoon ground cinnamon
- teaspoon ground nutmeg
- tablespoon rum extract
- teaspoons vanilla
- jelly jars or drinking glasses (8 oz each)
- cups Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ cereal
- 1 Reserve 12 whole cherries for garnish. Chop remaining cherries; set aside.
- 2 In medium bowl, beat whipping cream with electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- 3 In large bowl, stir together condensed milk, cinnamon, nutmeg, rum extract and vanilla. Fold in whipped cream until combined.
- 4 To make each parfait in jelly jar or glass, layer about 1 tablespoon cereal, about 1/4 cup cream mixture, some of the chopped cherries, another tablespoon cereal and a layer of cream mixture. Sprinkle top with cereal; top with 1 reserved whole cherry.
- 5 Cover; freeze at least 5 to 6 hours before serving.