- Prep Time 30 min
- Total Time 30 min
- cup Yoplait® Fat Free plain yogurt (from 2-lb container)
- tablespoon chopped fresh dill weed
- teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- teaspoon lemon juice
- clove garlic, finely chopped
- cup crumbled feta cheese (4 oz)
- cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz)
- small cucumber, peeled and diced (1 cup)
- large tomato, finely chopped (1 cup)
- cup chopped pitted kalamata olives
- teaspoon salt
- teaspoon pepper
- package (11 oz) Old El Paso® flour tortillas for burritos (8 tortillas; 8 inch)
- 1 In small bowl, mix yogurt, dill weed, oil, lemon juice and garlic; set aside. In large bowl, mix feta cheese, mozzarella cheese, cucumber, tomato, olives, salt and pepper.
- 2 Heat 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese mixture onto half of each tortilla. Fold untopped half of each tortilla over cheese mixture; gently press down with pancake turner.
- 3 Cook 3 quesadillas at a time in hot skillet about 2 minutes on each side, gently pressing down with pancake turner, until tortillas are light brown and crisp and cheese is melted. Remove from skillet; place on cutting board. Cut each quesadilla in half. Serve warm with yogurt mixture.