- Prep Time 30 min
- Total Time 5 hr 10 min
Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 1/2
- cups finely crushed graham crackers (20 squares)
- cup margarine or butter, melted
- tablespoons sugar
- quart (4 cups) vanilla ice cream, softened
- can (6 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- Few drops yellow food color, if desired
- Grated lemon or lime peel, if desired
- 1 Heat oven to 375ºF. In medium bowl, mix all Graham Cracker Crust ingredients. Press mixture firmly against bottom and side of pie plate, 9x1 1/4 inches. Bake about 10 minutes or until light brown. Cool 30 minutes.
- 2 In large bowl, mix ice cream, lemonade concentrate and food color. Mound ice-cream mixture in crust.
- 3 Freeze about 4 hours or until firm. Let stand at room temperature a few minutes before cutting. Garnish with grated lemon peel. Store covered in freezer.