- 1 box red velvet cake mix (cook as directed on box for 13 X 9 cake)
- 1 can cream cheese frosting (16 oz.)
- 1 package chocolate bark (regular or white chocolate)
- wax paper
- After cake is cooked and cooled completely, crumble into large bowl.
- Mix thoroughly with 1 can cream cheese frosting. (It may be easier to use fingers to mix together, but be warned it will get messy.)
- Roll mixture into quarter size balls and lay on cookie sheet. (Should make 45-50. You can get even more if you use a mini ice cream scooper, but I like to hand roll them.)
- Chill for several hours. (You can speed this up by putting in the freezer.)
- Melt chocolate in microwave per directions on package.
- Roll balls in chocolate and lay on wax paper until firm. (Use a spoon to dip and roll in chocolate and then tap off extra.)