- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
How to Make
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line a 9x9 baking pan with foil. Set aside.
- Mix all the ingredients for your crust together and press evenly into pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Next make your chocolate filling. In a medium sauce pan combine the milk chocolate and sweetened condense milk together over medium-low heat and stir until melted. Pour immediately onto crust.
- Combine sugar, corn syrup, water and salt in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Boil together until a candy thermometer reads 240°.
- While mixture is boiling beat 2 egg whites and cream of tartar together until soft peaks form.
- When syrup is ready, turn mixer onto low and drizzle the syrup along the side of the bowl slowly combining it into the egg whites.
- When all the syrup has been added turn mixer up to medium high and beat for 7-8 minutes until thick and glossy. When there is about one minute left add in the vanilla.
- Spread about 1 1/2 - 2 cups of the Fluff on top of the chocolate layer.
- Turn oven onto broil and place pan under broiler for 1 minute or until the top of the marshmallow layer gets lightly golden.
- Cut into squares when ready to serve.