- Prep Time 15 min
- Total Time 3 hr 0 min
- box (1 lb 2.9 oz) Betty Crocker® triple chunk Premium brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and egg called for on brownie mix box
- cup Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy chocolate frosting (from 16 oz container)
- cup coarsely chopped chocolate-covered peanut butter cup candies
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Line 8-inch or 9-inch square pan with foil so foil extends about 2 inches over sides of pan. Spray foil with cooking spray. Make brownies as directed on box, using foil-lined pan. Cool completely, about 1 hour 30 minutes.
- 2 Remove brownie from pan by lifting foil; peel foil away. Cut brownie in half; place 1 half on serving plate.
- 3 Spoon frosting into microwavable bowl. Microwave on High about 15 seconds. Stir frosting until smooth. Pour half of frosting over brownie half on plate. Place other half of brownie on top; pour remaining frosting over top. Sprinkle with candies. Refrigerate 30 minutes to set. Store loosely covered.