- Prep Time 1 hr 45 min
- Total Time 3 hr 45 min
- Servings 72
- cup vegetable oil
- oz unsweetened baking chocolate, melted, cooled
- cups granulated sugar
- teaspoons vanilla
- cups Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- teaspoons baking powder
- teaspoon salt
cup powdered sugar
- 1 In large bowl, mix oil, chocolate, granulated sugar and vanilla. Stir in eggs, one at a time. Stir in flour, baking powder and salt. Cover; refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- 2 Heat oven to 350°F. Grease cookie sheet with shortening or cooking spray.
- 3 Drop dough by teaspoonfuls into powdered sugar; roll around to coat and shape into balls. Place about 2 inches apart on cookie sheets.
- 4 Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until almost no imprint remains when touched lightly in center. Immediately remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks.