- Prep Time 15 min
- Total Time 2 hr 15 min
- jar (12.25 oz) caramel topping
- box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® triple chocolate fudge cake mix
- cup water
- cup vegetable oil
- can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- cup milk
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 12-cup fluted tube cake pan with butter. Pour 1/4 cup of the caramel topping in bottom of pan. Refrigerate remaining caramel topping for serving.
- 2 In large bowl, beat cake mix, water, oil and 3 eggs with electric mixer on medium speed about 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Pour batter over caramel topping in pan.
- 3 In blender, place flan ingredients. Cover; blend on high speed until smooth, about 40 seconds. Slowly pour mixture over batter. (Flan mixture will mix with batter, but they will separate during baking, forming 1 layer of cake and 1 layer of flan.)
- 4 Cover cake pan with foil. Place in large roasting pan; add 1 inch of hot water to roasting pan.
- 5 Bake about 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in cake comes out clean. Remove cake pan from water bath to cooling rack; remove foil. Cool completely, at least 1 hour.
- 6 Place serving plate upside down on cake pan; turn plate and pan over. Remove pan. Cut chocoflan into slices; serve with remaining caramel topping. Store in refrigerator.source :bettycrocker.com