- cup packed brown sugar
- cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 1/4
- cups Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- teaspoon baking soda
- teaspoon salt
- cup Spanish peanuts
- bag (1.63 ounces) candy-coated peanut butter candies or candy-coated chocolate candies
- package (1.6 ounces) chocolate-covered peanut butter cup candies (2 candies), cut up
- cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted and cooled
Peanut Butter Sauce
- bag (10 ounces) peanut butter chips (1 2/3 cups)
- can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Heat oven to 350ºF. In medium bowl, mix brown sugar, butter and egg with spoon. Stir in flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Pat dough in ungreased 12-inch disposable pizza pan.
- 2 Bake pizza 10 to 12 minutes or until edge is set. Cool at least 30 minutes.
- 3 In 2-quart saucepan, heat all Peanut Butter Sauce ingredients over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until melted and smooth. Spread over cookie pizza. Top with peanuts and candies. Drizzle with melted chocolate chips.